- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- Your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- In the case of Post office delivery, your order will be delivered to the post-office nearest to your address within the postal code you selected.
- In the case of pick up point delivery, your order will be delivered to your selected pick up point.
- On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for Standard delivery, the nearest post office or to a pick up point.
- If nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occassions.
- In the case of post office delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 30 days of it being delivered to the post office, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- In the case of pick up point delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 8 calendar days of being delivered, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – for Standard delivery is 10 working days.
- As outlined above, all FTS Safety standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
- In the case of post office or pick up point delivery, the delivery is considered complete when the parcel is successfully delivered by Speed Services to the post office associated with your delivery address, or to the applicable pick up point.
- It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the package (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
- Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of FTS Safety by calling our call centre at 031 569 1555 (Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays, 09:00 to 13:00)
- In the event that a parcel is delcared missing, should stock be available a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method.
- If stock is not available, the order (at Rand value paid) plus any relevant delivery fee will be refunded.
- FTS Safety will contact the customer in both cases to advise possible delays and/or preferred refund method.