Product Type Respiratory Protection
Range Disposable APR
Line Moulded masks
Brand formerly known as WILLSON
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Food Industries
- Iron and steel industry
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Minning and Quarrying
- Textile Industries
Product Use Application: Textile, mining, abattoirs, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking (except oak, beech and exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, hospitals, cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive). In case of exposure to levels of organic gases and vapours below WEL* (methyl-ethyl-cetone, glutaraldehyde, etc ...), offers reduction of the nuisance due to odours. Efficient against levels of ozone below WEL*.Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, S, I) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, S, I) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours which concentrations exceed WEL*
- fire fighting.Caution:
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.