Uvex Carbonvision Grey Google
100% Secure Online Shopping.
Hastle Free Returns For 7 Days
Discount Available For Bulk Orders
Ships Out Within 48HRS - Subject To Stock Availibility.
uvex carbonvision – the light, compact goggles
The frame of these goggles is constructed using the latest material and manufacturing technologies, for maximum mechanical rigidity (B = 120 m/s) despite minimal volume – and weight –. The TPU layer firmly welded onto the frame ensures the perfect fit and allows easy cleaning. With its minimal weight of just 46 grammes, the uvex carbon vision is among the lightest goggles available on the market – and enables the wearer to work for long periods without pressure points.
- small goggles with maximum protective features
- lightweight at just 46 g
- easy to combine with other PPE – such as helmets
- frame colours: black, grey
- PC lens in grey
- sunglare filter version
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 172 (sunglare filters for industrial use)
- labelling: W 166 34 B CE – 5-2.5 W 1 B KN DIN CE
- reliable UV 400 protection
- low volume frame and high mechanical strength (B: 120 m/s)
- scratch-proof on the outside, permanently fog-free on the inside (uvex supravision extreme)
- best panoramic view without tunnel effect due to the close-fitting lens