Uvex Unidur Foam 6679 HPPE Glove
100% Secure Online Shopping.
Hastle Free Returns For 7 Days
Discount Available For Bulk Orders
Ships Out Within 48HRS - Subject To Stock Availibility.
uvex unidur 6679 foam – lightweight and cut-resistantThe uvex unidur 6679 foam is an extremely flexible cut protection safety glove (level D) with nitrile foam coating. It is exceptionally well suited to assembly work in which a high level of tactility and cut protection are required.
- cut protection safety glove with NBR foam coating and HPPE/steel fibres
- palm and fingertips with nitrile foam coating
- colour: grey, black
- available in sizes: 6 to 11
- certified in line with EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 4 D)
- NBR foam coating for outstanding mechanical resistance and a long service life
- good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- very good cut protection (level D) thanks to HPPE/steel fibre combination
- very good tactile feel
- high flexibility
- very good wearer comfort
Areas of application
- automotive industry
- metalworking industry