Uvex Unidur HPPE PU - GREY Glove
100% Secure Online Shopping.
Hastle Free Returns For 7 Days
Discount Available For Bulk Orders
Ships Out Within 48HRS - Subject To Stock Availibility.
uvex unidur 6649 – lightweight, sensitive, cut-resistantThe uvex unidur 6649 is a lightweight, PU-coated HPPE assembly glove with cut protection level 3/B. This glove is also extremely sensitive. It is exceptionally well suited to fine assembly work in which a high level of tactility and cut protection are required.
- PU cut protection glove with HPPE fibre and polyamide
- polyurethane coating on the palm and fingertips
- colour: mottled blue, grey
- available in sizes: 7 to 11
- certified in line with EN 388:2016 (4 3 4 2 B)
- outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance
- good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- good cut protection thanks to the HPPE fibre
- extremely dirt-resistant
- good tactile feel
- highly flexible
- good wearer comfort
Areas of application
- automotive industry
- maintenance work
- light to moderate metal working
- packing work